Personal data protection
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Terms of personal data protection
1. The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is FARE, spol. s r.o., ID: 46343784 with its registered office at Masarykova 254, 76326 Luhačovice (hereinafter: "administrator").
2. The contact details of the administrator are
address: FARE, spol. s r.o., Brumovska 1031, 76601 Valasske Klobouky
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
• performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
• the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). f) GDPR,
• Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name, surname and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator ,
• sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. The administrator shall make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
1. The administrator shall store personal data
• for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2. After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
• participating in the delivery of goods or services and the execution of payments on the basis of a contract.
• providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
• providing marketing services.
2. The administartor does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or an international organization.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
• the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
• the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
• the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
• the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR a
• the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
• the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
1. By sending an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. They will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on their website.
These conditions take effect on May 25, 2018.